Well I have broken down and started a blog. In writing a lot about taxes and accounting for my company I thought, "You know, I could do this for myself in different subjects that I support or have a strong opinion to". I know with my horrible discipline of time and A.D.D, it will be difficult to get me to sit down and write all the time so my goal is to write at least 2 a month. I will report on current or past news. I will voice my opinion on many subjects such as OCCUPY and SOPA. Not everything will be written well or fluid, for this I apologize in advance. I love comments to my questions or statements, good or bad, and I hope you will be professional in your language (aka NO CURSING!). I might have a sailor mouth but professionally I am tight lipped on curse words. Oh! That reminds to me to find the origin of curse words... I have always wondered why they are called curse words. Do you know?
Ciao Bellas!
Angie <3

No comments:
Post a Comment
Comment?